MENU

ohsochic@gmail.com

Keblinger

Keblinger


1 2 3 4 5

Friday, May 27, 2011

Ewan

I am not really a movie buff. My sister has a box full of DVDs and I have probably watched 5 of them. Hehe.

I really reaaaaaally despise slapstick comedy because I feel like they serves as an insult to my intelligence. Yeah, I am a pragmatic snob. Even Keeping Up With The Kardashians makes me want to hit something hehe.

A few days ago boredom got the best of me and I decided to watch Angels and Demons.


Tom Hanks!! Do you know that Gary Sinise was also shortlisted to play Robert Langdon? And do you know that I used to have a MAJOR elephantine crush on Gary Sinise? :)) He so cuuuuuute.

The movie is amazing!! The storyline is amazing, I guess we owe it to Dan Brown although a lot would digress. I just love it!!

Until I read the book the day after and realised that the director had changed a lot of significant details in the movie!!

Angels and Demons had spurred my liking towards this lovely man named Ewan McGregor. I have something for troubled men, honestly.

ewan-mcgregor.jpg (364×500)

Hehe.

Coincidentally, the next movie I watched was The Tourist and "Janus" came up again. Janus has 2 faces, one which is utterly bad and another which is angelic.

Ewan McGregor is hotness!! :)

XOXO