MENU

ohsochic@gmail.com

Keblinger

Keblinger


1 2 3 4 5

Friday, May 27, 2011

zuhair murad

Nup, nup. That's not the name of my new boyfriend.

I woke up feeling mighty grumpy because I missed an Ebay item!! A pair of extremely gorgeous MNG heels designed by Zuhair Murad. I surely don't know who he is, but his name sounds legendary :p Oh okay Mr. Google told me that Zuhair Murad is a Lebanese fashion designer. What would I do without you Mr. Googly!!

Actually the seller refused to let me bid lolcakes! Mean.

Don't they know how gorgeous these shoes would look like on my feet? With the crystals twinkling like stars in the sky.


Look how pretty! The label reads "MNG by Zuhair Murad. Limited Edition."

(Cries more)

These shoes were sold for 8,50 €. That is less than RM 40 for a pair of beautiful heels!! I'm crying blood now.

However, it's okay. Shoes are only worldly matters. I won't be able to bring it with me to the Hereafter :p

Stop haunting me, pretty shoes!

XOXO